Jaltepeque’s Estuary Costa del Sol, La Paz.
We’ll pick you up at your accommodation in San Salvador and head to our destination at Costa del Sol, which is about an hour drive (75. kms.); on a very scenic ride that takes us from 1837 ft down to sea level.
Warm tropical ocean waters, blue skies, and an incredible diversity of fish are the prime ingredients for the perfect fishing trip. Combine these with the award winning design of the 21' Sea Cat Power Catamaran and it all sums up to a great fishing adventure.
Cadejo will take our guest offshore into the Pacific Ocean so that they can prove themselves in the battlefield!
Tuna, Dorado (Mahi-Mahis), Giant Snappers, Mackerel, Wahoo, Jacks, Sailfish, and Marlins, to mention a few, are waiting to challenge your fishermen’s skills.
PRICE PER PERSON:
Note: Rates and services are subject to change or cancellations without previous notice.
Wire transfer to Cadejo Adventures’ bank account.
50 % upon reservation
Remaining balance due 7 days prior to tour start date.
Standard Price includes
• Transportation San Salvador/Costa del Sol/San Salvador.
• Use of Cadejo’s private residence (with pool, private pier, and hammocks) located at Jaltepeque's Estuary as base camp for the fishing trip.
• Professional Deep Sea Fishing Tour on board our fully equipped 21' Sea Cat Power Catamaran with two brand new Mercury outboards.
• Professional fishing equipment and tackle.
• Light lunch.
• Non-alcoholic beverages.
• Professional Captain & assistant and bilingual adventure guide.
• Cleaning of the day's catch.